keskiviikko 25. huhtikuuta 2012

FOODSPIRATION

Hi!

Sometimes we all face one of those days when your "fridge is empty and there's nothing to eat" and "I'm too lazy (or poor)  to and buy some groceries". Don't worry! I have them too. Actually I have one right now.

Did you know that your larder and spice rack are actually full of treasures?

I decided to go and give my larders a try and let the laziness win!

Let's do the oh-so-familiar step by step list:

1. Go to your fridge and take out anything that can be eaten.

2. Also go through your flour cabinet, larder, freezer, booze shelf..

3. Let your imagination fly!

Easy, right?

I could help you by telling what I managed to make, and what you most likely will be able to cook:

Inspiring Veggie burgers:


 I digged up a little and happened to find:

- Snack carrots
- Red lenses
- Onion
- Eggs
- Parmaggio
- Breadcrumbs
- Lemon
- Chili
- Salt
- Pepper
- Lettuce
- Bread
- Sesame seeds

I'd write you a recipe but it's really hard to rememeber how much of everything I used:D
But with a basic Veggie steak recipe it should be just fine.

The other recipe I tried on Monday was this:

Basil (fresh or dryed!)
Olive oil
Salt
Parmaggio
Pasta
Peanut crumble

That's it!
Just boil the pasta and mix other ingredients! D-licious!

There you go! Remember that sky is the ony limit when it comes to cooking. Sometimes you may fail but at least you'll learn something for the next time!

Tried doing this?

Comment and tell us!

If you didn't comment anyway! Just tell me how hard your life is!

WL

Momo

P.s Next up: Bakinspiration
What would it be? Microcakes?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti